Updated May 21, 2023
To promote the safest possible environment for all, we ask visitors to observe the following guidelines:
- Masks are strongly recommended but not required. Masks may be required* for auditorium events depending on current COVID-19 case rates. Any requirements will be listed on the event page.
- Masking best practices:
We recommend wearing an N95, KN95, KF94, or surgical mask. These types of masks are most effective at preventing the transmission of viruses.
- Please do not visit if you aren’t feeling well, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 10 days, or have been exposed to someone who is ill.
- Advance tickets are recommended. Tickets may be purchased and exchanged online at no charge until 1 hour before the scheduled time. For details or to purchase, visit Tickets section on the Hours, Admission & Tickets page. If you need assistance exchanging a ticket, please email email@example.com.
- All visitors, including children, must have their own tickets.
- Maintain social distance. Stay six feet away from others not in your group.
- Use hand sanitizer. Dispensers are located throughout the galleries.
- Download a visitor guide to conduct a self-guided tour.
- Eating or drinking is not allowed inside the facility. Tables and chairs are available for visitors to consume food or drinks outside in Constitution Wall Courtyard.
- General admission check-in for visitors with pre-purchased tickets is available in the Museum Store. Please arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled time and have your ticket ready to show on arrival.
- All Museum staff and volunteers are vaccinated and boosted. Museum staff wear masks.
- Enhanced cleaning measures have been instituted.
- Onsite Tours are available. Visit Field Trips, Group Visits and Onsite Tour Protocols pages for details and changes.
- Group Tours are available during public hours. See page link for details.
- Online field trips are now booking, see page link for details.
- Museum Store is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm and Sunday from 12 pm to 5 pm.
- Facility rentals can be scheduled, subject to cancellation if required by public health guidelines in place at that time.
- For questions on operations not listed above, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you soon!
* A person with a disability who cannot wear a mask because of the disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act is exempt from this policy.