Explore This Section
- For Educators
- Onsite Field Trips
- Virtual Programs
- Learning Resources
- Summer Camp
Field Trip Information
Reservation Policies, Terms & Conditions
- Please plan your visit in advance and review current visitor protocols during COVID-19.
- To cancel or revise a reservation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 654-1729 a minimum of 7 days in advance of arrival.
- A $50 deposit is required to book a Field Trip or Group Visit, which will be applied to the price of admission on the date of arrival.
- Payment in full is due upon arrival and may be made by cash, checks or major credit card only.
- Sorry, purchase orders (POs) are not accepted as payment.
- Cancellations made with less than 7 days notice are subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice or no-shows will be invoiced for the full price of the tour.
- Price adjustments may be made for absent members of your group upon arrival for tours paying with cash or credit card only. No price adjustments given for groups paying by check.
- Refunds are provided for cancellations made with a minimum of 7 days only.
- No refunds are given for pre-cut checks or tours with less than 7 days’ notice.
- Chaperones or additional visitors not included on the original group reservation must pay separately upon arrival and are not eligible for field trip rates.
- Groups arriving more than 30 minutes late forfeit their Gallery Guide or docent.
- By booking a tour date, you hereby agree to these terms and conditions.
- Boxed lunches may be ordered directly from Crisp Catering located in the Secretary of State building adjacent to the Museum. For menu options and prices, visit: http://www.crispcatering.com.